With the complexity and explosive growth of social media over the last few years, it’s not hard to see why so many have looked to express this information in a visually appealing manner – not to mention the benefits they provide when putting on a group presentation.
The following 25 social media infographics have been reduced in size to allow you to quickly scroll down the page. Each one has been linked to the original and it is highly encouraged that you visit the links to see them in their full size.
1. Profiles of a Twitter User
5. China’s Social Media Map
6. The Conversation Prism
12. Le Twitter Hack
16. Donut Marketing
17. The Boom of Social Sites
18. Make Social Media Work For Your Company
19. Twitter Territory
20. Twitter Stats – If the Twitter Community were 100 People
21. The Life Cycle of a Blog Post, From Servers to Spiders to Suits
22. The Internet Undersea World
25. How Twitter Got Attacked By A DDoS
source: Information graphics